30. January 2023
Self-service coffee station Soul x Coffee
We introduce: Soul x Coffee - the self-service coffee station that will revolutionize the coffee industry!
The coffee station already exists in Viennabase11.
Soul x Coffee is the future of coffee - a unique brand that combines comfort, quality and sustainability.
The special thing about the soulxcoffee self-service coffee station is that this business model is housed on just 1 m² while maintaining barista quality at the price of coffee from the vending machine.
Soul x Coffee is the new generation of self-service coffee stations that combines the convenience of technology with the premium coffee experience.
Here are a few benefits and facts that you will benefit from when you enjoy your soulxcoffe:
- Coffee specialities: Soul x Coffee has the best coffee beans to give you the best possible coffee experience.
- Fresh milk: The coffee is made with fresh milk for a rich and creamy taste.
- Oat milk alternative: A dairy-free alternative is also available.
- Cashless payment: You don't need to have cash - the self-service coffee stations accept all major credit and debit cards for a seamless experience.
- No barista required: Intuitive, user-friendly self-service technology eliminates the need for a barista, so you can enjoy your coffee without waiting.
Experience the coffee revolution!
back to overwiew
This could also interest you
The 80s - years of departure at the Viennabase
The moving founding period was followed by years of change. Home life in the former Haus Döbling was characterised by discussions about home prices, home rules and co-determination rights. The long-cherished wish for new common rooms was fulfilled. In 1986, the club room opened its doors, which quickly became the best-known communication centre within the home. There were also numerous cultural highlights: In
A guided tour where we will visit the bees on the roof of Viennbase19 - be there!
On Tuesday, 16 May 2023, we will visit the 5 beehives on the roof of Viennbase19 together with the Wiener Bezirksimkerei and learn more about the work of bees and their honey production: - The essence of the bee and the bee colony as a superorganism - Urban beekeeping / organic in the city - Honey and other bee products. Afterwards there will be a
Paradise in 10 square meters
The then "Haus Döbling" was one of the most modern and beautiful student residences in Europe. Almost lavish by the standards of the time: each room was around 10 square meters and had a shower niche, a built-in cupboard, a window porch with a bookshelf, two linen chests, a bed, a bookshelf and a work table with an armchair. In the first few years after it was founded,